This site is owned and operated by Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems Group B.V. (SMRPBV), a Samvardhana Motherson Group Company.
Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems Group B.V.
1101 BA Amsterdam
Phone: +49 711 185610
- By entering/accessing/browsing this site or any pages thereof you acknowledge and agree to all the terms and conditions mentioned herein. You are requested to read the terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not access this site or any pages of this web Site.
- SMRPBV reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, alter, update or revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without any notice to any persons.
- The Web is to provide certain information and details only and SMRPBV or the companies or persons referred to in the Web Site are not making any oer or otherwise proposing any binding legal relationship with the persons browsing the Site.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and accept that your using this site is at your volition and that none of the parties involved in creating this web site are liable to for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive consequences damages or any other losses, costs or expenses, fees which may arise, directly or indirectly through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through downloading of any materials, data, images from this site.
- This site and all contents of the pages in this Web Site including the materials, documents, graphics, information, data, software products and services provided on this site are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. SMRPBV hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied and conditions of merchantability, itness for any particular purpose, title and non-infrigement.
- SMRPBV further disclaims any liability in connection with Web-Site or the information provided herein.
- Do not post on this site or transmit on this site, any obscene, defamatory, threatening, libelous, or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered illegal, immoral or improper or otherwise give rise to civil or criminal liability or violate any law or regulation.
- Do not post on this site any content which contain viruses or any other computer code, or programmes, or iles or any other material that are designed or intended to damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- The Samvardhana Motherson Group holds all the Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights in the information contained in this site. The software, images, graphics and other material used on this site belong to Samvardhana Motherson Group. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall not copy, broadcast, modify, reproduce, store ( in any medium ) republish, upload, transmit, show or play in public, adapt, post or distribute any material in any form from this site without the prior written consent from SMRPBV.
- You are hereby permitted to download information or the documents for your own personal use only.
- SMRPBV controls Web Site from its offices in India. By entering this Web Site you acknowledge and accept that any legal action, proceedings or any matter relating to your access/browsing to, or use of the information, data materials and / or the web-site shall be governed by the Laws of India and subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts in Delhi
We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-speciic information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page and used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with informationregarding queries they have placed on-line.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will update the same on our website.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone.